Aren't you gonna tell us what you're selling? I really want to know! ...Hey maybe next year I can be in this! Just kidding... I don't actually remember the last time I made anything except for my bed. :-)
Hahaha... I didn't even think of that...I was talking about making my bed... like pulling the covers up when I get out of it! :-) I probably shouldn't take bed orders since it took me two years to get it built... and it's still sitting in the garage waiting for more paint. :-)
5 comments:
Aren't you gonna tell us what you're selling? I really want to know! ...Hey maybe next year I can be in this! Just kidding... I don't actually remember the last time I made anything except for my bed. :-)
You take bed orders. Also, I posted a couple of pictures on facebook of things I'm selling. There's a whole lot more too.
And I meant that to say, 'you could take bed orders'
Hahaha... I didn't even think of that...I was talking about making my bed... like pulling the covers up when I get out of it! :-) I probably shouldn't take bed orders since it took me two years to get it built... and it's still sitting in the garage waiting for more paint. :-)
oh hahaha...thats funny. I just assumed you meant the incredible little bed you made for Wes. You can take my order!
Post a Comment