Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun for your Friday

1.  Wishing I had more of these delicious peanut butter cups I made for a certain brother-in-law's birthday.  They turned out pretty good.  Although the peanut butter to chocolate ratio might need some tweaking.

2.  Feeling like this CD/DVD combo needs to be listened to by more mothers.  Some great ideas about how to protect our families against the evils of pornography.

3.  Thinking it would be nice to have some cooler weather so I can make delicious soup like this for dinner without melting our house down.

4.  Staying hopeful that the trial will not extend past this Wednesday so I can have time to recuperate before going here for a favorite sister's wedding.

5.  Feeling like I would do anything to get this stroller before baby #2 is born.  After 4 weeks of Jury Duty I might have the funds....  

6.  Happy it is General Conference weekend so I can hear inspired words all weekend long.

Happy Weekend

3 comments:

Wynn Family said...

I can't wait for the trial to be over too! I miss talking to you more and really want to know the details! Hurry up already :)

Steff said...

1. Byron says the PB/Choc ratio was perfection.

2. Do you have it? Can I borrow it?

3. Seriously? The weather has been sweet! Maybe you've been in that court room a little too much. We've kept all our windows open at night and haven't had to turn on the A/C at all the whole month of Sept.

5. Seriously? I thought they were paying you almost nothing! Those strollers are like six hundred bucks! Do they take volunteers for jury duty?

6. Me too!

The Joneses said...

What!?! Ellie if you have time, we would love to have you over while you are in Seattle. I know you will probably be pretty busy, but we would love to see you. We are in Capital Hill, so we are more in the city, but we are about 20 minutes from the temple. Let me know if you have time for a visit!