Thing she does:
crawls, climbs, standswalks with help
drinks from a straw
sleeps through the night
laughs and giggles
Things she says:
mama, baba, papa
New foods:
grapefruit, oranges
strawberries, broccoli
beans (pretty much any kind)
paper
The weather has been in the high 40's so we've been going to the park a lot lately. Sophie loves it. I'm not sure if she likes swinging or watching other kids swing more. EVERY time we leave she cry's and reaches for the play ground. I know this may seem cold to some of you, but when you've been trapped inside for several months, you can justify going outside.
We recently discovered...thanks to Rob...that she is freakishly strong. She can hold herself up on the back of the benches at church with just her toes touching the hymn box. It's hilarious.
She loves Sesame Street. Her recent favorite is THIS video with Ricky Gervais. It has become part of our bedtime routine to watch a clip before she goes to bed. Don't worry...we read a lot of books, which she likes equally, if not more. Especially when I read Skippyjon Jones in a Spanish accent.


2 comments:
My goodness she is growing so fast... please come home! I want to kidnap her for a week or two :)
Paper, hahaha! Love that girl.
Post a Comment