Saturday, August 8, 2009

London

Hey everyone,
Just reporting from the UK where it is a balmy 75 degrees outside. You should all feel lucky you don't have to suffer through it like we do. All the buildings are really old and look like they are falling apart. Nothing cool and new like in the US. Hopefully the insides of some of these buildings have cool new technology or something. Anyway, bye.

5 comments:

Paul/Heather said...

hey you- we need to plan a baby shower...call me!
Heather

801-915-6655

Paul/Heather said...

Can I help with anything for the baby shower? Let me know- how is school going???
Heather

One Blessed Family said...

My dear Ellie! How did you end up in London? Is that where you are teaching? Well I have to tell you that I just LOVE reading your blog... I have read every post since you started so now I am caught up on your wonderful life!! You have been so blessed, and I love reading about God's goodness!!
I have added you to my blogger list... I hope that is okay!! Well, so good to now be able to keep in touch through blogs!!
Have a great evening!
Blessings,
Mandi

A. Verzello said...

Did Rob write this post? Ellie is not this pessimistic! Haha :)

P.S. This is my blog so read it okay.

Ellie said...

Finally! I'm glad someone realized that I did not post this! Yes, this has Rob written all over it! Ha!