Sunday, January 29, 2012

Dairy Free and other things

Some small updates.

1.  In December we celebrated our fourth anniversary!  I almost can't believe I've been married for that long because when I think about how old I am I feel like a baby, but when I think about my anniversary I feel old.  Either way it doesn't really matter because I'm married to the most incredible guy and feel so blessed with my little (but growing) family.  Being married and having a family is by far my greatest accomplishment and I wouldn't trade one second of the last four years for anything.

2.  When you have a baby, your other children somehow quadruple in size.  I swear I left for the hospital with a baby at home and returned the next day (literally) to a little kid.  She someone grew 4 inches and started speaking overnight.  It was crazy.  Sophie is a big kid now.  She's 19 months and has finally rolled past the 30 inch mark and made it past 20 lbs.  Wahoo!

3.  Charlotte is getting soooooo big (comparitively....we're still under 8 lbs...but for her thats huge).  She holds her head up on her own a lot and is awake a lot more now too.  She has survived a few mishaps caused (without malice) by her older sister that may have caused Rob to say something along the lines of, "It's a miracle that more infant fatalities are not caused by their older brothers and sisters."

4.  We are currently dealing with what we think is a dairy allergy.  Charlotte has lots of the symptoms so I've cut it completely out of my diet.  Hopefully it helps and her belly and stuffy nose can return to normal sometime soon.  For a girl who doesn't even like milk that much, it has been WAAAAAY harder than I expected.  Doable, but hard.









1 comment:

Wynn Family said...

super cute... but you need to give us an up date! :)