Tuesday, October 12, 2010

For your viewing pleasure...

First day Sophie rolled over. It actually happened a few weeks ago, but I haven't got around to posting it.



I have been trying for weeks to get her to laugh when I have the camera out, but she always gets so distracted by the camera that she can't do it. This time I tricked her by putting the camera on the counter while I made her laugh. What was I doing to get this reaction you ask? I'll never tell. Do enjoy.

7 comments:

Amy said...

Well this is just too cute to handle. All my love to little Sophie!

anna said...

Sophie is the cutest. Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Steff said...

now you HAVE to tell what you were doing! p.s. love the big bang theory playing in the background

Ellie said...

hahaha.....i'm so glad you knew what that was. You'll have to bribe me with some sweet tooth fairy cupcakes or something.

Katie said...

This brings tears to my eyes!!! I miss you all sooooo much and Sophie!!! AHHHHH!!! She is amazing! And you are too Ellie.

laura said...

hilarious. i really want to know what you're doing. get rob to videotape THAT. xoxo

Chad and Danielle said...

CUTE CUTE!!!